CPR/First Aid Classes
According to the American Heart Association, cardiopulmonary resuscitation provided immediately after “sudden cardiac arrest” can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival but only 32 percent of cardiac arrest victims get CPR from a bystander.
In this course you will learn basic first aid, high performance CPR for adult, child and infants, how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), how to recognize an emergency, size up an emergency scene and more! Certified CPR instructors are also firefighters. They teach a fun, engaging and interactive class.
- A practical test will be given for certification.
- American Heart Association Heartsaver Adult/Child/Infant CPR.
- This class is intended for non-medical professionals.
- This class will teach you how to recognize and treat life-threatening emergencies, including cardiac arrest and choking.
- There is no minimum age limit as long as the student is capable of performing the practical portions of the course.
- Ages 13-17 may attend the class without an accompanying adult with prior permission from the instructor. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Certificates are issued via email within one week upon completion of the class.
Heartsaver Adult/Child/Infant CPR w/ AED & First Aid– $60
Heartsaver Adult/Child/Infant CPR w/ AED ONLY – $40
Heartsaver Adult/Child/Infant First Aid ONLY – $40
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- Drop-ins are not accepted on the day of class.
- Cancellations for a full refund can be made up to 24 hours prior to class date/time. Refunds can take 3-6 weeks to process.
Registration can also be done in person at Station 41 located at: 1330 Wells Street, Enumclaw WA 98022.
If you have any questions please email Firefighter Otto at email@example.com or call (253)856-4582.