CPR/AED/First Aid Classes
According to the American Heart Association, cardiopulmonary resuscitation provided immediately after “sudden cardiac arrest” can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival but only 32 percent of cardiac arrest victims get CPR from a bystander.
In this course you will learn basic first aid, high performance CPR for adult, child and infants, how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), how to recognize an emergency, size up an emergency scene and more! Certified CPR instructors are also firefighters. They teach a fun, engaging and interactive class.
- Class size is at limited capacity.
- A practical test will be given for certification.
- American Heart Association Heartsaver Adult/Child/Infant CPR.
- This class is intended for non-medical professionals.
- This class will teach how to recognize and treat life-threatening emergencies, including cardiac arrest and choking.
- There is no minimum age limit as long as the student is capable of performing the practical portions of the course.
- Ages 13-17 may attend the class without an accompanying adult with prior permission from the instructor. Please email email@example.com.
- Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Certificates are issued via email within one week upon completion of the class.
- All equipment and applicable surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected prior to and after use.
- All students and instructors will be encouraged to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Effort will be made to have natural ventilation in the classroom, pending weather.
Heartsaver Adult/Child/Infant CPR w/ AED & First Aid– $75
Heartsaver Adult/Child/Infant CPR w/ AED ONLY – $50
Heartsaver Adult/Child/Infant First Aid ONLY – $50
- Registration is required.
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- Drop-ins are not accepted on the day of class.
- Cancellations for a full refund can be made up to 24 hours prior to class date/time. Refunds can take 3-6 weeks to process.
Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid Course
June 10th, 2023
Please check with Valley Regional Fire Authority, Buckley Fire Department or East Pierce Fire and Rescue for other available options for CPR courses.
If you have any questions please email Firefighter Otto at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253-350-2263