December 3rd-7th, 2023
6pm-9pm each evening
Wonder where Santa and the firefighters will be?
Follow our LIVE SantaTracker link during the event!
(Link will go live during the event on December 3rd-7th!)
Click on the links below for detailed
Santa Run Link YELLOW (Dec 3rd)
Santa Run Link BLUE (Dec 4th)
Santa Run Link GREEN (Dec 5th)
Santa Run Link PURPLE (Dec 6th)
Santa Run Link ORANGE (Dec 7th)
About Santa Run
Each year Enumclaw Fire Department, Fugate Ford and Enumclaw Police Department host Enumclaw’s infamous, Santa Run. Early in December, Santa makes a special trip to the Enumclaw Fire Department and joins the firefighters and fire trucks touring in the city limits of Enumclaw, spreading Christmas cheer and handing out candy canes! Firefighters, acting as Santa’s elves, accept toy & food donations from the community.
Santa Run is the key intake of toy and food donations for Holiday Helping Hands, Christmas Program. Holiday Helping Hands is a nonprofit, Christmas gift assistance program that serves Enumclaw children and their families! All toy and food donations remain local and are distributed to Enumclaw children and their families.
Santa Run began back in the early 1990’s with the Enumclaw Fire Department and, though it has changed and grown, the heart of the event has remained the same!
More information about the Holiday Helping Hands, Christmas Program can be found on the Plateau Kids Network’s website.
TOY & FOOD DONATIONS
Toy and Food Donations accepted at the Enumclaw Fire Station 41 (1330 Wells Street, Enumclaw) from November 24th-December 10th.
Accepted donation items-new and unwrapped:
- Toy donations
- Teen gifts
- Teen gift cards ($50 or less)
- Nonperishable/not expired food
- Enumclaw Grocery Store Gift Cards ($50 or less)
More detailed guide of needed donation items can be found HERE-Holiday Helping Hands-Gift Ideas.
**We have a small but dedicated group of firefighters and community members that put in a TON of work, each year, to pull this amazing event together! We love this event as much as the Enumclaw community and make every attempt to mitigate any potential issues that may arise and if there are any, we will do our best to fix them!
- Our first goal is to keep us and the community safe!
- Our second goal is to spread as much Christmas cheer as we possibly can! Please join us!
- We do our VERY best to map the routes to reach as many Enumclaw residents as possible.
- For safety purposes, we can not go down any dead-end streets or cul-de-sacs that requires us to back-up the apparatus.
- If we miss you, we apologize. Toy and food donations can be dropped off at the Enumclaw Fire Station (1330 Wells Street) until December 10th!
Santa Run brought to the Enumclaw community by:
- Enumclaw Fire Department
- Fugate Ford
- Accutracking Software, Inc
- Enumclaw Police Department