Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Enumclaw Fire Department. Enumclaw Fire Department is located in the City of Enumclaw and provides emergency services to the City of Enumclaw as well as the surrounding rural plateau. The Enumclaw Fire Department covers approximately 56 square miles, protects a population of more than 20,000 citizens, and runs over 2,300 EMS and fire calls per year. Enumclaw is a wonderful place to live, work, and play!
Fire and EMS services are provided from three fire stations. Primary services are provided from our Headquarters Station (Station 41), located at 1330 Wells Street and is staffed 24/7 by career firefighters and augmented by volunteer firefighters. Station 42 (Cumberland Fire Station) is located at 35421 Veazie-Cumberland Road in Cumberland. Station 43 is located at 43404 212th Avenue South East. Both Station 42 and Station 43 are primarily staffed utilizing a resident firefighter program.
Enumclaw Fire Department is looking for self-disciplined, hardworking, and dedicated people to join our team. EFD has two volunteer opportunities in the Fire and EMS capacity.
Live-In Resident Volunteer Firefighter/EMT
- You must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
- You must hold a valid Washington State drivers license with an acceptable driving record.
- You must be able to speak, write and understand the English language.
- You must be a US citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the USA.
- All volunteer applicants need to have proof of a valid CPAT (Candidate Physical Agility Test).